1.13.2012

Movement: How to Wait for God


When it comes to life, there is one thing that I do not like to do and that is… wait.  For most of my daily tasks, I value speed and efficiency.  When there is traffic on the freeway and it slows me down, I grow impatient.  When checking out at the grocery store I look for the shortest line so I can get out and get on with the rest of my day.  The problem is that there are times in life when it is good for us to wait. 

This weekend at Crossroads Church in Cranberry we are continuing our series entitled, Movement: by looking at how we at times must wait on God.  In Acts, Chapter 1, the apostles were instructed to wait on the Holy Spirit before they move forward.  In this passage we will learn how to wait on God in our own lives.  Take some time to read and meditate on Psalms 130 this week and join us Sunday at 10:30am as we continue to be part of God’s Movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment