11.29.2012

Coming Soon: When Will the World End?


Last weekend, for me, was an amazing weekend in sports! The Ohio State Buckeyes beat their bitter rival, the University of Michigan, and the Cleveland Browns beat the Pittsburgh Steelers. For many of my friends, in both Michigan and Western, PA, it felt like the end of the world! For me, I was content enough to say, “I am ready for Jesus to Return!” 

This weekend, at Crossroads Church in Cranberry, we are starting a new series entitled “Coming Soon.” We are going to look at what Scripture says about the end of the world. Many people today are talking about the Mayan prediction that the world will end on December 21, 2012 and on Sunday we are going to look at why the bible says these predictions are incorrect, and how we are to “prepare for,” not “predict,” the return of Christ. 

Join us Sunday as we gather for worship and launch this new series together!  Coming Soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment