1.24.2012

Goals


As we move into a new year I have taken sometime to review my 2011 goals and have made a new list for 2012.  Here is a list my 2012 personal and professional goals.  Looks like another busy year!  How are your 2012 goals looking?

·      Spiritual
o   Finish reading though the Bible
§  Blog reflections
o   Pray for 10 minutes a day.
§  Listen for 6 minutes.
o   Explore a deeper presence of the Holy Spirit.
§  Trust His wisdom, guidance and power more in my life and ministry.
·      Family
o   Date my wife 20 times this year.
§  Show my love to her by serving her regularly.
o   Take my wife away on one trip.
o   Date my daughter Elena 10 times this year.
§  Teach her how to be loved.
§  Have fun!
o   Date my daughter Ava 10 times this year.
o   Take a Family Vacation
o   Visit my extended family
o   Continue to work on home projects
§  Finish basement
·      Personal
o   Read and review 1-2 books a month.
o   Unplug for 3 hours a day.
o   Workout 5 times a week (45 minutes)
o   Play basketball 1-2 times a week.
o   Learn from my travels.
o   Use time wisely, work hard, play hard, and rest.
o   Find a new way to invest in learning this year. (mentor, class, etc.)
o   Reconnect with old friends.
§  Make time to spend with those I have missed.
·      Ministry
o   Lead Crossroads Church in Cranberry to the next level.
§  Continue to invest and develop campus staff.
§  Continue to identify, develop, and deploy lay leaders in the church.
·      Hand more off this year.
§  Continue to develop an environment of spiritual health
§  Preach well with passion and truth.
§  Develop a passion for outreach in the Cranberry Campus.
§  Launch 2-5 more small groups in 2012
o   Preach well when called upon at Crossroads Church in North Fayette.
o   Preach well when called upon outside Crossroads Church.
§  Protect the time and energy to do this well.
§  Listen to God and allow Him to change me though my preaching.
o   Create my own Consulting/Coaching Company
§  Work with Church Solutions Group
·      Grow in my ability and confidence in the process of installing Strategic Plans
·      Grow in my ability and confidence in the process of Vision Coaching.
§  Explore 2-3 other partnerships in both non-profit and for-profit sectors.
§  Serve my Clients well.
o   Blog more personal reflections.
§  Use this to develop thoughts more.
o   Finish writing my first book “The Thing with Feathers” with Sam Morgan.
§  Finish final edits and have it to publishers by the end of the year.

1 comment:

  1. you can do it Pastor Mike, i am praying for you!!!

    ReplyDelete