1.05.2012

Movement: Chain Reaction


A couple of weeks ago, I took some time to watch the new movie: Mission Impossible. Right from the beginning, I knew that I was going to enjoy this film.  It was an incredible story filled with action, explosions, victory, defeat and most importantly, adventure.

This week we are starting a new series at Crossroads Church entitled: Movement. We will look at the greatest adventure in the book of Acts.  Sunday we will examine the spiritual chain reaction that started over 2000 years ago that we are a part of today.  We will see how God wants to fill us with His presence, grow us as we share Him, and equip us for our part in His Movement, the Church. 

Take some time this week to read through Acts 1 and join us Sunday at 10:30 as we gather together! 

1 comment:

  1. I have been browsing on-line greater than 3 hours nowadays, but I never found any attention-grabbing article like yours. It is pretty worth sufficient for me. In my opinion, if all site owners and bloggers made excellent content as you did, the web will be much more useful than ever before.
    Specialty Products Company 99517 Toe Bar Set for Light Trucks

    ReplyDelete