9.22.2011

Awakening: Sync Me


The other day I missed a meeting.  I remember placing the event in my phone a couple of weeks prior but for some reason the meeting didn’t sync over to my computer.  When I glanced at my computer that morning, I forgot the meeting and moved throughout my busy day.  Later that afternoon, I received a call from the person, with whom I was supposed to meet, wondering why I missed our time together.  Ouch!  It was all because of a missed sync!
 
This weekend at Crossroads Church in Cranberry, we are finishing our series entitled Awakening by looking at what it means to be in sync with God.  Over the past week, hundreds of people in our church have been fasting to create space to hear from God. This week we are going to take a closer look at how prayer can keep us in sync with our creator.

Join us Sunday as we explore how to better listen to the voice of God and surrender to His will in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment