1.06.2011

. . .Connected


Earlier this week we lost the internet connection at the church office.  For hours I tried to figure out what was going on with our connection.  I talked with a service rep, unplugged and plugged every piece of equipment and eventually discovered the problem.  One of the things that became very apparent to me was just how paralyzed and in effective I was without my office internet connection.

This weekend we will be looking at the value of being connected.  What was true at the office is also true in our spiritual lives as well.  Faith has always been intended to be lived out in community.  We are creatures that are created to be connected. 

This weekend at Crossroads Cranberry we will be looking at the value of real and trustworthy connections in our local church community.  I would encourage you to take a few moments to read and think about Ephesians 4:1-13 as we prepare for the weekend.  I look forward to seeing you all on Sunday.

God Bless,

Pastor Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment