11.09.2012

Detours: Loss

-->
One of the most frustrating things in life is running into an unexpected detour. A number of weeks ago I was headed to a meeting, and had planned just enough time, when before the last turn I noticed those dreaded orange signs pointing me in another direction. If you are like me, you may drive past the signs to see if there is another way around, or “local access” to the route. For me, that day, there was no such luck; a bridge was under construction and I needed to add 20 minutes to my drive thanks to this detour!  

On Sunday we are starting a new series entitled “Detours,” and looking at how to handle seasons of loss in our lives. We all like to win in life, but loss at times is an inevitable reality. Loss of health or a job, loss of a friend or marriage can devastate us, but it is often in these moments that God recalculates our hearts and shows us new ways to follow Him. 

Join us Sunday at Crossroads Church in Cranberry as we learn how to lean on God’s presence and support each other in seasons of loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment