7.07.2012

On Mission: Hear and Obey


I remember a basketball coach one day tell me that I had to listen and obey.  We were working on a particular technique and what he was teaching me did not feel natural or right.  After letting him know this, he said, “I don’t care how it feels!  I want you to simply listen and obey!”  I got the message and followed his instruction and over time this “new” technique felt more and more natural and eventually improved my game.

This weekend at Crossroads Church we are going to look at what it means to be a follower of Jesus.  There are times in life when God will ask us to do things that seem unnatural.  However, a follower of God has learned how to listen for God’s voice and follow where he leads. 

Join us Sunday as we open our new series entitled: “On Mission” and continue our journey through the book of Acts.

No comments:

Post a Comment