4.26.2012

Baggage: Addiction


Do you have any funny personal habits?  You know, little quirks or patterns that seem to pop up when you’re nervous or excited.  I have one.  On my right hand there is a little callous on my index finger. It is there because when I am nervous I like to push on my front tooth with my index finger.  Weird, right?  Some people bite their nails but I push my tooth.

A lot of habits are harmless but sometimes they grow and take on a life of their own.  Like a weed that starts small but then takes over your whole yard!  Sunday at Crossroads Church in Cranberry we are talking about those habits that have grown so big that they have become addictions, those things in our lives that have taken over control. 

Take some time this week to read Romans chapters 7-8 and join us Sunday as we look at how we can take off the baggage of addiction in our lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment