2.10.2012

Extraordinary: Prayer


I am a doer.  When faced with a challenge in life my first thought is usually, How can I fix this?  Often I spend countless hours thinking, working, and wrestling with possible solutions when I am finally reminded that I don’t have to face life’s challenges alone.  It is in these moments that I am reminded to pray. 

This weekend at Crossroads Church in Cranberry we are continuing our series entitled: Extraordinary by looking at this discipline of prayer.  In Acts 4:23-31, many in the church were threatened because of their belief in Jesus and some even faced the challenge of imprisonment.  It was in these moments that the church prayed together as their first response. 

On Sunday we will look at how extraordinary moments often happen in life when we make the time to pray.  Join us Sunday as we continue our series: Extraordinary!

No comments:

Post a Comment