11.18.2011

Persistence


What comes to your mind when you think of persistence?  Maybe it is the challenge of a steep hill on your morning run or the focus it takes to finish a long day at work, or the voice of your child that constantly reminds you that you promised to make time to play.  All of us need persistence in life if we are going to achieve our goals and dreams.  Many good things in life just don’t come easy.

This weekend at Crossroads Church in Cranberry we are continuing our series entitled: Perspective.  Sunday we will be taking some time to look at the story of the persistent widow.  In this story, we see a person with little to no influence change the minds of those in power simply by her persistence.  Take some time this week to read through Luke 18:1-8 and come this Sunday with something in mind that you would like to see Jesus change.  It is going to be a powerful morning.

1 comment:

  1. When I think of being persistent, I think of how much time I spend asking God to bring mfter e good health. I am tried and frustrated that after 19 years I am still not healthy. I either want God to take me home or bring me to full health. I also think about being persistant in working towards my dreams of finshing grad school and opening my bussiness. I pray daily and presistantly for God to show me love and appeciate for the things I do. I want tohonor him all things. I am thankful for men like you Pastor Mike who are persistant in wanting to see the Church love and honor Jesus!!

    ReplyDelete