8.27.2011

Does God Heal?


Does God still heal?  Does He care about our physical, spiritual and emotional health?  Many have debated questions like these in theological circles for years, however in moments of need almost everyone calls on God for help.   This weekend at Crossroads Church in Cranberry we will be taking some time to look at this issue of healing.  How should we pray for those in need?  Should I ask for what I desire or for God's will?  How can I be better equipped to serve in these situations?  Join us Sunday morning as we hear from guest speaker Jim Hylton and explore this mind-streaching issue together. 

1 comment:

  1. Healing comes from the inside out. I did not realize how much pain and how much healing I needed until this weekend. Our God has reminded me that love goes from the inside to the outside. I got a hug yesterday that changed my life forever, I felt closer to God then I ever have felt other then the day I came to know Him. He is my healer in Him my hope is found. I long for the day He heals my outward body but I am blessed that His scarfice has brought my inside a healing that surpasses all understanding.

    ReplyDelete