7.21.2011

Margin: From Stress to Rest


A couple of weeks ago I was working out at the gym and was getting frustrated with my performance that day. In between sets, I pulled my cell phone out and posted on Facebook: "I hate my limits."

As I pushed through the final few sets of my workout, a couple of friends replied to my post with some good shots: "like your 4 inch vertical jump?" "like your hairline?" Leave it to your friends to point out your limits!

This week at Crossroads Church in Cranberry we are starting a new series entitled: Margin. Sunday we will be looking at how stress comes when we ignore our limits in life. All of us have limits: time limits, financial limits, energy limits, emotional limits, we are all limited in one-way or another.

Join us Sunday as we look at what scripture says about living within our limits and how to rest when we are not in control.

No comments:

Post a Comment