4.27.2011

There is a Power Greater than Ourselves


Have you ever needed a power greater than your own?  A number of years ago I was working out in a local fitness center and was reminded that sometimes I too need a helping hand. 

On this particular day I was in the middle of lifting weights when my body simply gave out.  I had exhausted all my strength and when I tried to push the weighted bar off my chest it would not move.  At first I started to panic and wonder what I could do to get out of this situation but then I remembered that I was not alone. 

With a humble ask for help from the person working out next to me I was able to free myself with their assistance.  I truly was in a position where I needed a power that was greater than my own!

This week we are continuing our series entitled, 4 Reasons for Hope by looking at the reality that there is a power that is greater than ourselves in this life. 

Have you ever been stuck in life?  Are you currently in a spot where you need God to help you through?  This week at Crossroads Church in Cranberry we will be looking at how the power of God can be the very thing you need in these moments of life. 

Hope to see you on Sunday,

Pastor Mike




No comments:

Post a Comment