2.03.2010

The Lens of God

Today I was reading a writing on “Godly Mediation” from Thomas More. In this section, More reminds us of the importance of looking at life through the lens of God.

He stresses the importance of living single-hearted in our pursuit of the Creator.


In my journal I was convicted at how many times I fail to do this in my daily life. In Jeremiah 17:5 scripture says, “Cursed are those who trust in mere mortals and make mere flesh their strength. . . The will be like a shrub in the desert, and shall not see when relief comes.”


Today as you walk through life take some time to look at it through lens of God. Your family, your home, your job and struggles, the people that support or oppose you try to see this all through the eyes of our creator. It is when I stop to do this I often find that this changes everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment